- Arriving at work to see that there was no water in the building - Thumbs Down
- Realizing I didn't need to be at work until 1 pm, even though I arrived at 11 am - Thumbs Down/Thumbs Up (could have slept in/need the hours)
- Walking across the Library Mall to use the bathroom in another building - Thumbs Down/ Thumbs Up (it's hot outside, but their bathrooms are much nicer than ours)
- Finishing a stint of weeding on the 2nd floor and walking toward the elevator at the exact same time as a patron wheeling a suitcase and carrying an armload of books - Thumbs Up (I ran into the same person last week in the same situation, and she remembered me. Called me her "fairy godsister" for helping her downstairs with her books.)
- Friday Afternoon Headache - Thumbs Down
- Friday Afternoon Headache Remedy - Thumbs Up
- Changing a twenty dollar bill for twenty crisp new one dollar bills - Thumbs Up (I feel rich with all that cash.)
- Spending two of my new crisp dollar bills on Headache Remedy - Thumbs Down
Friday, August 18, 2006
My Day So Far
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Heh, heh. I know what you mean about all those crisp one's--and the sad expense of spending them in the snack area. I need to re-stock the snack area in my office; I'm down to raisins and dried apricots that, if they hadn't already been dried, would have shriveled long ago.
Love the your headache remedy. Mine is similar-Dr. Pepper and Reeses. Ooooo...I can feel the sugar/caffeine rush already.
This posting made me laugh out loud twice. Now I'm craving a candy bar. What's a girl to do at 10 o'clock on a Sunday night when she's already in her 'jammas?? Thanks a lot! ;)
You need an emergency stash, lady.author!
Post a Comment