
Do you ever wake up in the morning not quite sure about what day it is? Sometimes I have to run through several days of the week before I settle on the correct day.
Not today. I knew exactly what day it was as soon as the alarm went off.
Having a time and temperature projection atomic clock, however, offers the potential for other confusing moments.
When I woke up this morning, I couldn't for the life of me figure out what had gone wrong with my clock and why it was saying it was 77.0 o'clock. Don't (non-military time) clock numbers stop at 12? I had to stare at the display for at least 20 seconds before I determined that it was in fact 77.0 degrees F, and that the time was a normal 8:00.
Yup, it was Monday.
1 comment:
That makes me first laugh and then smile because I know you...
Where did you get your mitts on such a clock? No current temperature on the moon feature, too?
Post a Comment