After taking the Star Trek personality quiz Starrlett made note of today, I decided to look for a Simpsons personality quiz. This isn't a cool one that gives you the results code to post on your own site, but it was short.
I'll give you one guess as to which Simpsons character I'm most like.
6 comments:
A Star Trek quiz sounds fun. But what I would really love is a Star Wars quiz. Although, I can already see the results: You have the brains of a Wookie, the bod of a Hutt & the personality of any misc droid.
On second thought...
Oh, I'm sure Starrlett can recommend the best Star Wars quiz out there. Starrlett...?
Oh drat, I guessed Lisa--I'm guessing I'll be split between Lisa and Ned, myself.
So... which Star Trek character *were* you?
And for lady.author, one among *many* Star Wars personality quizes I have taken in my day:
http://www.matthewbarr.co.uk/personality/
Er, but for some reason, this time I came up as the Emperor. Even though I selected "strongly disagree" for being ruthless. Hmmmm.
Btw, I was right:
http://www.matthewbarr.co.uk/simpsons/lisa.htm
Jean-Luc Picard.
:) awesome!
Post a Comment