Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Currently Eating (and Shopping)

Since the "currently eating" sidebar is so ephemeral, I thought this find deserves its own post.

Have you tried Cocoa Booty from Robert's American Gourmet? Someone left a package on the community table in the office, so of course I tried some. It's a puffed rice snack tossed in chocolate syrup. Cocoa Booty has no real nutritional value beyond a bit of fiber, and it has too much sugar to be considered "healthy," but it is tasty. It definitely hits the spot if you're craving something sweet and crunchy. The 4 oz bag in the office cost $0.99 at Vitamins Plus.

You can order a case of Cocoa Booty from Robert's Web site, but I probably won't because I feel a need to conserve funds after having recently purchased an exercise ball, resistance bands and a small ball to go with the exercise ball, various books to entertain Curly on her next visit, and these shoes.

Perhaps a shopping spree was not the best choice for someone who may be unemployed soon. On the other hand, if I am soon unemployed, I'll have plenty of exercise equipment and books to keep me busy, and I'll already have a new pair of shoes to wear if I ever get an interview!

No comments: