You're way more Texan than average. Your parents were probably from here too. We're glad to have you. You probably go to the border for Christmas shopping and are well versed in BBQ, Mexican Food and ... well, that's pretty much it.
How Texan Are You?
Thanks to Starrlett for the pointer to this quiz. Since I am a native, I'm relieved to know I scored higher than she did. Maybe if I had answered "yes" to "You've gotten drunk on 6th Street?" I would have scored 100%.
Of course, take the quiz yourself and you'll find out how much editing I had to do to the poor grammar and punctuation in the display above. So, since the quiz author doesn't display correct answers or tell you which questions you missed, who knows if the whole thing is accurate or not.
6 comments:
After only 5 years, I am 60% Texan! I must be a darn great guesser cuz I knew nothing...
So, since I didn't bother to look up answers to some of the questions, does that make me only 60% librarian?
I am 68% Texan after living in Texas for about 70% of my life. Pretty good considering I didn't look up any answers--guess I am 0% librarian!
A2 - you should have done better than that, being familiar w/Austin and all that! Yeah - I guessed on a lot too.
I am 77% and I was born in Idaho! I have, however, lived in Texas for over half of my life, so that obviously counts for something.
Wow. That made stop and realize that I've lived in Texas for 75% of my life.
Post a Comment