Dear Curly,
I hear that tonight is scheduled to be your first night in a big girl bed. Poor thing, you're probably in for a rough few nights. I know how cozy your crib is and that it will be hard to leave it behind. But, take it from someone older and wiser--once you get used to the new arrangement, I promise you will love it. There's nothing in this world to beat dropping into your comfortable, familiar, friend-of-a-bed at the end of a long hard day. Or waking up on a Saturday and then snuggling back into the comfy mattress, the covers twisted around your legs and your toes feeling the breeze, knowing that you can go back to sleep if you want.
So, dear little one, I'll be thinking of you during your transition. It will be difficult, but you'll be in a happier place when all is said and done.
Lovingly,
Auntie K
2 comments:
Auntie K,
Thank you for the thoughtful letter. Unfortunately, my transistion to a big girl bed was not a good one and I ended up back in my crib before all was said and done. I guess my parents will try again tonight, but I am sure I can swing another night in the crib.
Curly
Hang in there, sweetie.
Post a Comment