Did I mention what a wonderful auntie I have? She's done it again, this time with a sweet, clever card and a gift card to Target, where she suggested I "get myself some Archer Farms chocolate covered cherry cookies and some nice cold Diet Coke." I've never seen those exact cookies, but it sounds like a winning combination to me.
Maybe if I work really hard tomorrow (actually today, except that I haven't gone to bed yet), a quick trip to Target can be my reward. Should we let Mom be the judge?
Thank you, L!
3 comments:
Target trip: heartily endorsed by 1 out of 1 librarians!
Than for the mention! We're holding our collective breaths for you. If it would help, we'd put something significant under our pillows. L & B
Yeah, I never consider a trip to Target a waste, even if I don't buy anything.
Post a Comment