If you like magnets and like to shop on the Web, you should check out Fridgedoor.com one of these days. I've spent a fair amount of money there.
My favorites are the quotablemagnets from quotablecards. I also own this road sign magnet from Amy Hill, and I see that Amy Hill's Web site has more magnets than are available at Fridgedoor.com, such as this cute one (others are quite crude, so I bear no responsibility for what you'll see if you browse beyond my suggested links).
Also, I am a huge fan of strictly utilitarian magnets. In that category, nothing beats the super strong All Mighty Magnet that can hold up to 36 sheets of paper. I dare you to try it for yourself!
3 comments:
Oh, how your tidbits tempt me.
Thou shalt not lead thy girlfriends into shopping temptation, Amen.
Oh, I hadn't even thought that I might be tempting someone to buy! I'm just proud of myself for being able to look last night without spending.
Also, I found out about quotablemagnets when I visited the Friends shop at the Salt Lake City Public Library. Talk about an expensive library visit!!! I'm lucky they don't sell online.
Post a Comment