So, here's what I'm doing to try to improve my chances:
- I slept with the questions under my pillow last night. Fortunately, I did not dream about the questions as I expected I would. I did, however, wake up this morning with no earthly idea of what day it was. I went through about five other choices before I settled on "Tuesday."
- I went to the library today and checked out lots of books, because I feel comforted by "stuff." You may be interested to know that my UNT SLIS book bag holds 19 library books with room to spare (I had to buy it on the spur of the moment last week when I went to the library to stock up and didn't take my backpack along).
As does blogging.
Finally, I offer my heart felt thanks to everyone who has wished me well and told me good luck. I appreciate your support, and am always willing to repay in kind or in trade when I can.
3 comments:
I know what you mean: by the time I got to Walmart on Monday evening, I was convinced it was Thursday.
And I, also, heartily endorse the SLIS book bag. :)
And I'll be sure to keep my book bag out of the washing machine & dryer!
:) Heh, heh.
I miss Auntie K's former prolificity--I can't wait until she's done with the Thing That Must Not Be Spoken Of.
Ooo, that sounds really mysterious and kind of sinister, doesn't it? And, er... that's kind of the truth. :)
Post a Comment