Well, when you're least expecting good news, it shows up!
A week ahead of schedule, I got the e-mail saying I passed the Capstone Examination.
Now, maybe I'll check my other e-mail account and find an invitation to interview?
ps - Graduation is August 12.
5 comments:
Hooray!!!!
You can say that again. I already have my cap, gown, & hood in my possession. I'm $56 poorer, but...
Of course, we never had any doubts, but it's nice to have it official. And doubly nice not to have to wait another week for the confirmation of what we already knew.
L.
It's been several days and I keep expecting Auntie K's bio to be amended, eliminating the word "candidate," which she no longer is. We need to celebrate every accomplishment in this life and the elimination of that word is a big one!
Well, actually, I did change the bio from "student" to "candidate," since I don't actually have my diploma yet. I'll have to think of better wording, I guess!
Post a Comment