Are you as sick of this as I am? Things aren't going too well, so I'm not going to talk about it much. If I were to talk about it, I would tell you that I have one of the three questions 75% written. Haven't started the other two, though I have gathered resources for them. Suffice it to say that I do not anticipate writing to make a living. My end product usually turns out ok, but the process is often sheer agony.
Why, you may ask, am I only still writing on the first question? Well, because to have made a strong start and written every day as I was supposed to would have made things too easy. No sense in finishing early if I can spend the last 2 days sweating it out and staying up all night.
Rest assured, however, that I'm allowed to blog right now because I'm at work (makes perfect sense, doesn't it).
So, in the interest of good blogging, I will mention Farmgirl Fare, Blogger's Blog of Note for today. Farmgirl describes her site as "A taste of country living without leaving home. Food writing & recipes, farm life tidbits, news from the organic heirloom garden & greenhouse, and step-by-step progress as I create a small artisan bread bakery - all from my 240-acre remote Missouri farm." Be sure to read the "about me" panel on the right to get a better understanding of Farmgirl's perspective and authority.
The site is well designed with clever, interesting graphics, and some fabulous sounding recipes. I'm particularly interested in Susan's Super Spinach Soup and Toasted Almond Chocolate Chip Biscotti.
ps - go Mavs!
2 comments:
I watched the last half of the game--oh, what agony!
Yes, Starrlett, it was pretty disgusting, wasn't it?
Post a Comment