Monday, June 05, 2006

Gas Pump Bliss?

I just filled up the tank in my car and was thrilled to pay $2.64 per gallon. What is wrong with this picture? (I realize some of Auntie K's readers are paying much more at the pump; I'm not trying to rub it in).

The reason I'm thrilled is because 30 minutes after filling up, I passed the corner by my house where gas is $2.89 a gallon, so I feel quite pleased with myself for finding such a bargain.

Too bad I think $2.64 a gallon is a bargain!

2 comments:

Starrlett said...

This morning, McKinney gas was $2.95 and Denton gas was $2.64. I could buy premium gas in Denton for $.11 less than regular in McKinney.

I'm just glad I noticed, and didn't fill up in McKinney!

Auntie K said...

I don't know why there's such a marked difference in prices. Maybe the people in Denton are too smart to pay what they charge in McKinney and Garland!