
Auntie K is lucky enough to have a wonderful auntie herself.
Look what her Aunt Linda sent her in the mail this week! Not one knitting pattern in one envelope, but two knitting patterns in two separate envelopes!
You probably can't tell from the photo, but the cardigan is made of Muench Touch Me. At $14.85 a skein, and 26 skeins a sweater*, Auntie K won't be making it anytime soon. But she does aspire to make the pullover some day. She's not going to bother finding out how much the yarn for the pullover would cost. No sense in killing the dream yet.
*That is, $386.10. For one sweater. That may or may not turn out, given the difficulty of the pattern and the ornery nature of Touch Me.
1 comment:
I love Aunties.
I have a great one myself, who's artistic and quirky and humorous. I hope that someday my own nephews will think of me as artistic and quirky an humorous--albeit, I'm sure "quirky" will be foremost in their minds. :)
Post a Comment