Now that it's over, I can tell you about the potentially major hiccough I faced this week. I think most of you already know (and thank you for your support and prayers), but if not, read on.
Monday at 6 pm I logged into the Capstone course and realized I did not complete the End of Program Questionnaire that was part of the "Capstone Experience." Yes, that questionnaire, the one that closed at 5 pm Monday. I was at work, and of course had a small panic-attack. I emailed the course instructors, determined that I was not the only person who didn't do the survey, and then waited. And worried. Would this keep me from graduating in August? Would they wait until they see if I even passed the essay exam before they responded to me? Is it no big deal?
This morning, Thursday, I finally got word that the survey had been reopened for another day or so. I stayed right there at the computer and turned it in.
Whew. Major crisis avoided.
Now, I just have to pass the exam.
And find a job.
2 comments:
No worries. I've done worse and am probably still doing worse. Congrats on the exam and good luck with that whole job thing!
Thank you for the encouragement!
Post a Comment