Friday, June 23, 2006

Gift Idea

While reading another blog today, I figured out what I would do if I suddenly struck it rich. Or if I somehow find a library job that offers a $2,500 signing bonus.

I would buy a limited edition print of James Christensen's The Responsible Woman.

You'll have to follow the link to see it, since I don't want to violate anyone's copyright here.

But isn't it the most beautiful thing you've ever seen? And to think that I could have (conceivably) bought one in 1992 for $175.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My personal choice has always been "Touching the Hem of God," but I wouldn't reject any J.C. that would ever be offered to me. And that would be in addition to the three prints I already have hanging in my house. And the book on the coffee table.
L.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Auntie K said...

Oh, now that I know about it, I like Touching the Hem of God very much. And it's still available. Hm...

The Back Lot said...

My choice has always been "The Twilight Zone." Is that bad?