Monday, June 19, 2006

Finished

I'm done, but it doesn't feel as great as I thought it would. Maybe lack of sleep? Maybe a horrible premonition about my chances of passing or not? Who knows.

Anyway, check back with me July 7 to see if I passed. If there's no post on Auntie K's Blog that day, you'll know the answer. We assume and hope it won't come to that, however.

Now, once I get some sleep, I can un-tunnel from the computer and work on getting that library item count down to a decent number.

And go to Target.

ps - Thank you again for all your support, both mental and temporal. Feel free to ask me any of your library-related questions (except Starrlett, that is, who doesn't need my expertise). You've certainly earned some free help (guess I'll have to figure out some other way of thanking Starr!).

3 comments:

Starrlett said...

:) Your visits are more than enough thanks!

At least July 7 isn't too far away. Hopefully the holiday will prevent the time from totally crawling.

Anonymous said...

We knew you'd do it---and in spectacular fashion. The only question was, "How close to the deadline will she be?" But we heard you had a comfortable 15 minutes. Now go reward yourself.
L. (Now home in P.G.)

Auntie K said...

I'm not sure if "comfortable" is really the word, but it was good enough. I hope.