Monday, June 12, 2006

Capstone Update #1

I'm under a Capstone communication blackout, so I can't give many specifics, but I don't think this will violate anything.

  • Netscape Navigator shut itself down when I tried to login to get my questions. Not a good sign!
  • I have now printed the questions and am looking through them. We have one clear winner, and I'm not sure yet about the other two.
  • I definitely have my work cut out for me.
  • I tried to hedge my bets on Friday by checking out the books I thought would be useful. That was a good start, but I think I'm going to have to go back to Denton on Tuesday to gather some more things. My library item count is probably at about 70-something right now!

2 comments:

Starrlett said...

Your library item count is very indicative of a good librarian-ish quality, however: an insatiable curiousity. :)

Auntie K said...

I think you're right about the curiosity part. I often don't even end up reading everything I check out, but I just want to be able to peruse it at my leisure. That, and I have an accumulation disorder.