Wednesday, May 24, 2006

What's on Your Agenda Tonight?

So, who out there is going to be watching television tonight? You have quite a few choices, including:

  • American Idol

  • Lost

  • Phoenix Suns v. Dallas Mavericks
Since I'm not an AI watcher, my vote is with basketball. I am a devoted Lost fan, but I've told you before how I feel about television commercials, so I probably wouldn't watch Lost when it's aired, even if I were going to be home.

Which I won't.

I'll be at work, sneaking listens to the game on my Sony Walkman FM/AM radio cassette player. Remember those? They list them on eBay as "vintage."

Go Mavs!

    2 comments:

    Starrlett said...

    ...Vintage? Ouch.

    And here I thought I was just retro. I guess it's better than being plan "old," right?

    Auntie K said...

    I felt a little silly walking through campus to my car with this big clunky thing on my waist. Luckily, it's summer, so there were no hip, young MP3 player-listening students around to make fun of me. And I agree, Starrlett, retro sounds better than old.