Saturday, May 13, 2006

Post Game Slump

I should be elated, right?

Last night, I finished my school work at 10:30 (not my best effort, but too late now), took the beast for a truly beastly walk around the block (he really was a pain), made German Pancakes, and watched Richard III (interesting, but the reviewer who said it was a better Shakespeare film than Ken's Henry V or Much Ado is plum crazy). I rounded off the evening by reading the beginning of s 'n b Nation before drifting off to dreamland.

Now, it's 3:48 the next afternoon, and I've done nothing all day.

I don' t want to ever do anything again.

I was dreaming of a computer-free day, but that's not possible, since I have things to do for Primary tomorrow. So I'm blogging instead.

I won't feel like it, but the list of things to do as soon as I finish blogging (in no particular order, though I'm sure you can identify the most urgent ones) includes:

  • take a shower
  • do flyer for Primary Quarterly Activity (water games!)
  • set up a Bloglines account
  • buy a digital camera
  • redo my resume
  • send out job applications
  • set up chairs for Primary tomorrow
  • renew vehicle registration
  • watch Ken's Hamlet before the tapes are due at the library
  • make a date with my dear friend Sarah, whom I've neglected for months
  • wrap Mother's Day gifts
  • knit
  • clean the bedroom
  • clean the bathroom
  • get the car tires rotated
  • exercise
  • make a dental appointment
  • teach myself CSS
  • redo Auntie K's Blog's template
  • start an account at Library Thing
  • improve my Web portfolio and move it to a new host
  • get organized for Capstone
  • apply for graduation
  • eat something
  • find out the Sacrament Meeting hymns for tomorrow
  • watch the Mavs beat the Spurs tonight
  • drink more water
  • get a Flickr account


See what I mean?

3 comments:

Starrlett said...

I love lists!

Anonymous said...

Did you get it all done????

Auntie K said...

Ha, Ha! What do you think, cjrw?