All of this is making Oscar the Wolf look better and better by comparison.
To whit:
- Oscar is quiet (unless he sees another dog or hears thunder outside).
- Oscar doesn't chew on non-food items.
- Oscar does smell, but he also has never tried to crawl in bed with any of the humans in the house. If fact, he will only come into my bedroom for seconds at a time. Must be too neat and clean for him!
- Oscar did take a lunge at me once, and he's been known to growl at me when he's lying down and feels that I may try to steal one of his beloved tennis balls, but I'm never in any real fear that I might lose a finger to him.
- Oscar is sometimes a bit dusty, and he sheds like nobody's business, but his hair is not matted with dirt and he doesn't have a cloud of flies following him about outside.
- Oscar basically sleeps or lies about all night. He doesn't usually bark, whine, bang the door to his kennel, or growl. And if he does want attention or need outside, he looks not to me but to his beloved master, so I can continue sleeping in peaceful oblivion.
No comments:
Post a Comment