1. Next year, ABC will run the season of Lost in two separate chunks of one new episode every week, with no repeats in between, in the mode of some cable networks. Good for them! Starr's post is here. Be sure to check out the link in the title of her post. It brings back some good memories of all the tv watching I did with my brother during the late 70's/early 80's.
2. Cool stuff to browse through on the Internet (like I need more time wasting opportunities). Actually, Starr's post is just about some fun things she found on Blogthings, but I didn't know about that site, so it was fun to try some of them out for myself. Also, click on the title of this post on Starr's blog to find out about more Lost info from Wikipedia, another site where you could
2 comments:
Love the crossout-text; so clever!
Thanks for turning me on to http://www.w3schools.com/, Starrlett.
Now that I've added it to this comment, maybe I'll be able to visit it again someday without having to e-mail you to ask about that good html reference site that you showed me and for which I forgot the URL!
Post a Comment