In the house I stayed in over the weekend, I counted ten clocks on the first floor. Of the ten clocks, only two showed a time anywhere close to the actual time. Most, in fact, were not even working. Now, if one is interested enough in clocks to have ten of them, wouldn't one also be interested enough to set the time on them correctly? (Unless you're Doc Brown, that is)
I myself have quite an interest in knowing the correct time of day or night. In case you aren't acquainted with them, here are some of my favorite time-related Web sites:
The Official U. S. Time
U. S. Naval Observatory Master Clock Time - This is what I use to set my watch
WorldTimeServer.com
2 comments:
Doc Brown sets them correctly--he just sets them for the times he anticipates visiting.
:)
Yeah, I admire Doc Brown for his foresight. The people I animal-sat for are just lazy! And they must not be into time-travel.
Post a Comment