Thursday, May 04, 2006

Good Enough for School Work

Well, my portfolio Web site is, I think, complete enough to submit as my final assignment in Web Development. In truth, it still needs a lot of work just to come up to my standards. However, this is school we're talking about, and it's 3:02 in the morning, so I can only carry perfectionism so far.

If you care to take a look, I would appreciate any constructive comments. (Don't use the contact form in the portfolio Web site to send me comments, however, because there's no server scripting behind it, and your info will just go into cyperspace if you actually submit the form.)

Even if you aren't into critiquing, you should at least check out the Memory Map I made. It's pretty clever, if I do say so myself. I don't know if Nieces #1 and 2 are computer users yet, but perhaps their parents could help them look at the Map--it has one particular link they will find interesting. Their father should recognize a few things too.

And now, on to the other class I've neglected for the past 28 hours...

No comments: