One is good, Two is better, Three is even better.
Today I have visited not one, but three libraries.
True, the third visit was to come to work, and visits one and two were quick run-ins to pick up hold items. Nonetheless, you have to admit that three library visits in one day makes for a pretty good day. Of course, as a truly committed public library patron, I came out of visits one and two with more than my hold items, including *Stitch 'n bitch Nation. I doubt I'll make anything from it, but it's always fun to look.
I haven't borrowed anything at work tonight, but the evening is still young.
*Disclaimer: Auntie K got the book from the new book shelf at the Garland library, but she linked to the Plano library's catalog record because she's partial to that library and that catalog.
No comments:
Post a Comment