Monday, May 22, 2006

Computer Free Zone

As connected as I often am, it was still nice to enjoy a computer-free Sunday yesterday. My cousin Brooke was in town this weekend visiting a friend, so she went to Church with us and then came to the house for dinner (delicious, Mom), and lots of fun conversation. I had to bow out later to go to choir practice, but I thoroughly enjoyed the visit we had. Anyone else want to come for a visit? The house looks pretty presentable right now, as long as you don't need a bedroom to sleep in overnight!

And now, back to weekday life, computers and all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun visiting with auntiek and her family on Sunday! The food was delish and the conversation delightful! It was fun to see the knitting projects and heartbreaking to hear about the doggy charges but I take comfort in knowing they had great TLC for a few days. I understand it was worth it!!!

Thanks again for letting me do a pop-in at the last minute. We'll do it again!

auntiebrooke