While checking out what the Knitter's Review forums posters had to say about Knit Lites, I found the flaming hot discussion thread for Knit Picks Options interchangeable needle sets. If you're interested, you can read it here. Clara Parkes, the person who actually publishes Knitter's Review and writes the reviews on the main page, has an unofficial review near the top of the thread.
This prompts me to point out that with all the end-of-term, Capstone, retrenchment, and job-hunting activities, I haven't done much knitting-related activity lately. I miss it.
3 comments:
As opposed to the Mary Maxim lights, these definitely interest me. I've spent a fortune on Addi Turbos and these sound like they might be in that league. I sure hope Baby J. isn't stockingless, and thus Santaless, come Christmas. L.
I'll let you know when the "official" review comes out on Knitter's Review. I haven't been reading it (KR) lately, but this will give me a reason to keep current.
Oh, that's a heavy responsibility isn't it, making sure Baby gets a visit from Santa. Hmm.
Post a Comment