Monday, July 03, 2006

Half Empty or Half Full?

You tell me: Is the glass half empty or half full?

I took the day off from work today to hang out with Curly and her parents. I have the day off tomorrow too, for Independence Day. Of course, that's two days of pay out the window, since I'm only paid for what I work.

My sister in law apparently expressed the wish that she could avoid going to Sunday School and Relief Society meetings at church yesterday (she's used to being in the Nursery during that time). She got her wish, by spending four hours at the emergency room waiting for someone to look at Curly's dog bite.

Next week, in a practically unprecedented mid-year change, our church meeting time will change from 9 am to 11 am. So, I get to sleep in a bit, but that also means less time to take a nap in the afternoon.

No comments: