Part Two of Two
As part of my plan to follow Miriam Nelson's Strong Women Stay Slim, I started keeping a food dairy last week.
As a way to make myself more accountable for my food choices, I also decided to incorporate part of my food diary into this blog. For most of last week, I faithfully recorded in the sidebar what I ate each day. I don't plan to continue that every day, however. It's too time-consuming, the novelty (for me) has already worn off, and it's likely to be extremely repetitive. Plus, we all know I'm not much of a weekend blogger.
On Friday I had a bit of a meltdown and used the sidebars to vent a bit. Saturday, I posted a link to my new favorite healthy food, Hodgson Mills Whole Wheat Couscous with Milled Flax Seed and Soy. Sunday, I posted a philosophical question about Cookies 'n Cream v. Rocky Road. Yesterday, I gave my answer to the question (Cookies 'n Cream), and posted some random "currently eating" info.
So, to answer a question posed last week, I think the sidebars will be an ephemeral thing. Check them while you're here. Who knows what you might find, and it will probably have changed in another day or two. Note that the sidebars are part of the current template, which means that even if you are reading an old post, the sidebar information will be current.
1 comment:
rofl, re:
Currently Eating
this space for rent
:)
Post a Comment