Monday, July 10, 2006

Yummy!

While researching some nutrition information for today's food diary entry, I found this:

They sound delish. Think there's any chance they are already at my local Kroger grocery store?

8 comments:

The Back Lot said...

Speaking of, I bought a bag of sundried tomatoes yesterday. Sweet like candy! Then I went on to eat three brownies...

Auntie K said...

Hmm. I've never considered myself too fond of sundried tomatoes, but maybe I need to give them a try. I certainly love un-sundried tomatoes, and my retrenchment plan leaves little room for real candy. And we all know how I love my sweets.

Anonymous said...

I'm back among the land of the living, thank goodness, because one of the things I missed most was Aunie K. You know I love you and would do anything I could to support you, but personally, I found the Yummy! entry far more enticing than the Accountability one. And I guess that's our family in a nutshell!
L.

Auntie K said...

That's ok, L. No one is expected to follow suit unless they want to, and you can support me without following suit. Plus, you're too far away to entice me with actual food, unlike other people who read this blog. Very glad to see you're back to some of your normal activities.

Starrlett said...

This conversation reminds me: you know something evil about the food channel? For every show you watch about preparing veggies, there's a show right after it about a killer chocolate souffle.

The Back Lot said...

I know! (re: starrlett's comment) By-the-bye, I am making Miss Paula Deen's "Chocolate Gooey Butter Cookies" tonight. So sue me!

Auntie K said...

Starrlett, I think there's probably something evil about most tv channels. Like how TNT will start one show while still rolling the end credits of a previous show, all to hook you into watching another show.

Auntie K said...

Let us know how the cookies turned out, lady.author.