Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Well, OK

I saw a picture of NordicWare's latest offering in the newspaper, a stadium-shaped Bundt pan, and was going to write a post about how silly it is, but then when I looked at the NordicWare Web site, I decided it's not so bad. It would make for a clever, if probably underappreciated, dessert for your next football-watching party.

Me, I think I'll wait for a basketball arena-shaped pan, and then decorate the cake with blue, black, and silver.

4 comments:

Starrlett said...

It's scary how great a NASCAR cake that would make with little toy cars in the middle.

You never heard me say that. I deny all participation in this comment. What?

The Back Lot said...

Go Mavs!!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you, Auntie K.---quickly going from thinking what a dumb idea to deciding that I'd kind of like one. But I don't think NordicWare was very smart in waiting until 15 October, when football season is half over,to make it available. Personally, I'll fix food all day for the men, as long as I don't have to watch the game. How about the Hansel and Gretel cottage pan?
L.

Auntie K said...

Oh, I didn't take time to browse all the different offerings, L. Hansel and Gretel sounds more like my style. And S., the NASCAR idea is great. I didn't hear it from you, however.