While researching a particular knitting pattern online, I came across this blog post with a picture of the hat in the pattern, and the post coincidentally begins by talking about Nancy Pearl and the Librarian Action Figure. I love when I find such sympathetic pairings in the world (e.g., library-stuff and knitting).
ps - Thinking the hat would be cute for little nephew-to-be, though I had better finish his Christmas stocking before I worry about anything else.
pps - yes, if you're wondering, I do own a Librarian Action Figure and two of Nancy Pearl's books. Starr, however, owns the deluxe action figure set.
1 comment:
Whenever I read or hear similar topics in different contexts in a short amount of time (which happens rather often, oddly), it reminds me of the lyrics to a Collective Soul song, "The World I Know:"
http://www.amazon.com/Collective-Soul/dp/B000002J4B
"All the words that I've been reading
Have now started the act of bleeding into one."
--starr
Post a Comment