Wherein Auntie K reveals (some of) what is on her mind.
Are they on there backwards? I've never seen anything like that. How dumb...
I first noticed it in the catalog. Guess they didn't want anyone to see what trashy novels they were using for their photo shoot?
How very odd.Plus, those books on top of other books make it hard to get to those beneath. Not that I'm not saying that my bookshelves aren't the same, though... It's a war between me, my books, and house space. I think I'm losing.--starr
You librarians are looking at it literally. The conformity amongst the disarray is art. :o)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Are they on there backwards? I've never seen anything like that. How dumb...
I first noticed it in the catalog. Guess they didn't want anyone to see what trashy novels they were using for their photo shoot?
How very odd.
Plus, those books on top of other books make it hard to get to those beneath. Not that I'm not saying that my bookshelves aren't the same, though... It's a war between me, my books, and house space. I think I'm losing.
--starr
You librarians are looking at it literally. The conformity amongst the disarray is art. :o)
Post a Comment