Monday, September 25, 2006

Slow on the Uptake

It only took me 36 years to realize that the perfect place to put my keyring as soon as I get out of the car at home is straight into my purse. That way, I never have to hunt for my keys when it's time to go out again.

6 comments:

Starrlett said...

...so simple ...so genius!

Starrlett said...

woohoo! i can sign in to your comments again!

and what the heck is mississippi mud cake? does it involve large amounts of chocolate?

Auntie K said...

Oh dear, you've never experienced Mississippi Mud Cake? Large amounts of chocolate and sugar. I will send you the recipe post-haste.

Auntie K said...

The stupid thing is, I had to buy a new purse before I realized this simple trick. Something about the new purse just made it seem like a natural thing to do. Go figure!

Anonymous said...

Oh, but it's so much more fun to throw them on any (already cluttered) horizontal surface and then experience panic and frustration when it's time (past time!) to go somewhere and you cannot find your keys. It's a special treat when your little daughter puts your keys, along with a banana peel, in her play purse and then puts her play purse in the toy box!

Auntie K said...

I think I remember that play purse!