I gave a coworker my blog URL today, so of course I had to come home and post and add some tags so he doesn't think I'm totally lame (You see, I obviously don't care if my current readers think I'm totally lame!).
While adding tags, I looked at this old To Do List. It's particularly amusing to read it in "Edit Posts" view, where the bulleted list shows up as an unpunctuated runon sentence. It turns out I have actually done a few things on that list in the two years since I wrote it. For example,
I have a tiny little Flickr account (it would be better if I saw nieces and nephews more often, so I wouldn't have to take photos of myself and my groceries) (thanks for the comments, Starr--you're my Flickr idol.)
I have a Bloglines account, though I haven't logged on in the past two years.
I have a digital camera, an updated resume, a job as the result of those job apps, a Library Thing account, a wiki (that wasn't even on the list), and my car is registered, though not in the same state.
I never taught myself CSS or updated my online portfolio and I still don't drink enough water.
But I passed Capstone and graduated, and I've even taken a few showers since then.
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing the link. I've added your blog to my feed reader, so I will expect fresh content daily. Don't let me down.
That's quite a tall order, Jason. I might have to get you to work some of my ref desk shifts so I can devote more time to blogging.
Post a Comment