Saturday, June 14, 2008

Auntie K by the Numbers

Age: 37

Height: 63"

Small electric appliances in the kitchen: 10

Age at first kiss: 15 or 16

Library books at home: 21

Nephews: 1

Nieces: 4

Pets: 0

Email accounts: 5

Hours slept last night: 10

7 comments:

the duchess said...

I don't know if I'm more impressed by the number of email accounts you have or hours slept last night. Either way, bravo. I'm pleased to see your blogging frequency has increased. I need more words of wisdom nowdays. ;o)

Auntie K said...

Yeah, the 10 hours of sleep was pretty nice. As for wisdom, I'm not sure I have much of that, but at least I can offer you a momentary diversion.

Adam said...

Wow, 10 hours of sleep.

Starrlett said...

Hmmm, what an interesting post! I'll give it a try, too.

Age: 29 (and 11 months--syanara to my 20's!)

Height: 62"...? I'm not quite sure, to be honest--I was 5' for about six or eight years and then unexpectedly grew nearly two inches.

Small electric appliances in the kitchen:
-- currently: 0 (they're all my mother-in-law's appliances)
-- at the new house: 6
-- that I use with any kind of regularity: 1

Age at first kiss: 18

Library books at home: 4
Library books in office: 9
Library books that I inadvertently packed in boxes: 1

Nephews: 5

Nieces: 0

Pets: 0

Email accounts:
-- that I actively use: 3
-- that I use only as a log-in for some social networking tool: 2
-- that are active but I never use: 3 (um... or 5?)

Hours slept last night: 8-ish

Auntie K said...

thanks for sharing, Starr. It's like a freebie blog post! And you were much more forthcoming than I was. I don't actually use all 10 appliances with any regularity.

Anonymous said...

I notice a distinct lack of pets in all these posts. I can supply one to those missing the experience.

Auntie K said...

or, anonymous, you could post about pets yourself!