Did you know that I have clever, creative friends? Check out the catalog card Starr made. I want to make my own, but I can't figure out what to put on it.
On an unrelated topic, will someone please tell me why I'm surfing the Internet at 10:30 pm instead of doing something more useful, such as choosing tomorrow's clothes, preparing for tomorrow's 8am class, or getting some much needed sleep?
2 comments:
I've got nothing. Sorry. If you do happen to find someone please send them over because instead of sleeping I'm checking out blogs, replying to email, and surfing for hairstyles at 12:57am.
Ha! I was just searching for a way to feel slightly sorry for myself without looking like it. ;)
And now I ought to quit reading blogs on my day off, and get back to getting that husband of mine ready for Finland... in three days!!! Eeek!
Post a Comment