Very cute, and of course we approve of chocolate in any form. Any. Form.
I've also tried Crocs on, but not purchased any. They do come in a delightful array of colors... but my feet really don't need any help looking short and stumpy. Maybe if they made slender, pointed-toe Crocs....
Yours, however, look quite cute on your feet. And that's a great color choice!!
3 comments:
You're a Croc wearer?! Just kidding...I've been solicited several times, even tried a pair on, but never purchased. Maybe one day...
You ought to give Crocs a try, Duchess. They really are as comfortable as people say. And the Mary Janes are at least semi-fashionable.
Very cute, and of course we approve of chocolate in any form. Any. Form.
I've also tried Crocs on, but not purchased any. They do come in a delightful array of colors... but my feet really don't need any help looking short and stumpy. Maybe if they made slender, pointed-toe Crocs....
Yours, however, look quite cute on your feet. And that's a great color choice!!
Post a Comment