I taught a class last night for a new English faculty member. She just came to MTSU from UT-Arlington, and she agrees with me that the traffic here is as bad as, or possibly even worse than, DFW traffic.
I heard a new stat quoted yesterday on the radio that said Dallas is the #5 worst city for traffic in the US. LA's still #1 but I don't know where Murfreesboro fell.
Dallas was just ranked the 5th worst commute in the country. I looked for Murfreesboro, but it wasn't listed. Neither was Nashville. On the other hand, this all came from the DMSnooze, so you take it all with a "don't believe everything you read" attitude.
2 comments:
I heard a new stat quoted yesterday on the radio that said Dallas is the #5 worst city for traffic in the US. LA's still #1 but I don't know where Murfreesboro fell.
Dallas was just ranked the 5th worst commute in the country. I looked for Murfreesboro, but it wasn't listed. Neither was Nashville. On the other hand, this all came from the DMSnooze, so you take it all with a "don't believe everything you read" attitude.
Post a Comment