Wherein Auntie K reveals (some of) what is on her mind.
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
This is Not a Complaint
I will just state for the record that it took 55 minutes to drive the 7 miles to work this morning. Approximately 38 of those minutes were spent on the first mile of my trip.
I take it that's an unusual event. I heard a stat once about the amount of years people spend commuting over a lifetime. I should make mine more productive but after applying makeup, eating breakfast, singing, texting, cell talking, and car dancing it doesn't leave much time left over.
2 comments:
I take it that's an unusual event. I heard a stat once about the amount of years people spend commuting over a lifetime. I should make mine more productive but after applying makeup, eating breakfast, singing, texting, cell talking, and car dancing it doesn't leave much time left over.
Yes, that was an unusual event. I made up for it today by getting here in about 15 minutes. Much better!
Post a Comment