Saturday, April 07, 2007

Shopping in M'boro, Continued

Figured out Murfreesboro has a Sally Beauty Supply, so at least I'll be able to keep up appearances. Haven't actually been there yet, but I'll need to go soon.

Today I went to the MTSU bookstore (6.5 on the scale of college bookstores, BYU being the ultimate 10, of course), Hobby Lobby, Wal-Mart, and Office Max. I was pretty happy with Hobby Lobby and Office Max. Wal-Mart speaks for itself (necessary evil).

Oh, and I went to the new Publix in town. It was very crowded, but I think that's because it just opened. Narrow aisles, but I hear it's a resurrected Bi-Lo, so maybe the new stores Publix is building in town will be roomier. I don't see any real need to go back to Publix, but I did stock up on soda, since I refuse to pay $4 for a 12-pack of Diet Coke at Kroger. Now if I could just find someone selling Diet Barq's, and then find someone selling it on sale . . .

On next week's agenda: Find somewhere to get decent Chinese food and maybe check out the mall.

No comments: