Wherein Auntie K reveals (some of) what is on her mind.
Monday, April 09, 2007
Happiness Is Part II
sleeping in on a Monday morning.
It makes me giddy just to think about it. Starting this week, I'm going to have desk duty Mondays 6-9 pm, so I don't have to go in until 12:30 on Mondays. Just one of the many perks of being a librarian.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Early to bed and early to rise makes a person healthy, wealthy, and wise (B. Franklin) and booring (Norman Luboff)
Hmm, that's why I ordered a laminated poster from ALA, so I don't have to memorize the Dewey Decimal Classification system, but can just absorb it through osmosis as I sit at my desk. I'll be sleeping on Monday mornings :-)
5 comments:
Early to bed and early to rise makes a person healthy, wealthy, and wise (B. Franklin) and booring (Norman Luboff)
All the more time, on Monday morning, to memorize the DDS
Hmm, that's why I ordered a laminated poster from ALA, so I don't have to memorize the Dewey Decimal Classification system, but can just absorb it through osmosis as I sit at my desk. I'll be sleeping on Monday mornings :-)
Booring or boring? Or both?
maybe "party pooper" would fit better.
Post a Comment