No picture to display, but I thought I would tell you that Niece #4 made her appearance today, September 24, right on schedule.
She weighed in at 7 pounds, 8 ounces. I'm excited for her older sisters to experience the thrilling role of "big sister." It's an awesome responsibility, but I know they'll discharge it well. I'm excited for myself to have another Niece to dote on. Now if only she (and her Cousins) weren't so far away. On the other hand, I'm racking up the Rapid Rewards points, so maybe it won't be too bad. At least she doesn't live in Africa!
2 comments:
Yay! Congrats! Did I tell you we're due to have twin nieces/nephews in the spring? 95% chance that they are identical, apparently.
Also a lesser congrats to the cable/internet news. :) HGTV--ah, the reason that Alex and I spend so much darned time watching TV. Hope you get lots of knitting done!
Twins are fun, particularly when you're only the auntie and not the parent!
Post a Comment