Monday, September 24, 2007

Oops

Look what I did this afternoon:
Unfortunately, this was not a one car or a one-car/one-stationary object accident, as most of my (recent) incidents have been. I clipped the back door of the car next to me as I was pulling into my parking space after lunch. No excuse--I wasn't even on the phone. I think the other car is mostly paint damage, but I'm waiting for the owner to discover the damage and phone me.


Update: The other driver ended up being someone from the library, and she was very cool about it all. She just called me and said that she had her husband look at the damage and they're not even sure there's a dent, mostly just paint damage, and she's not going to pursue anything. Whew!

2 comments:

the duchess said...

Ouch! I'm so sorry. Those are the moments I wish I'd stayed home.

Anonymous said...

Glad it worked out without any real problem. The paint for plastic is different than the paint for metal, but we can get it and fix the bumper if you want. Can't tell you what the paint will cost however. These days, paint is worth more than the car.