Did I tell you I got cable and Internet at home last week? I'll never get anything done now, but I'm enjoying things. I'm already set up to record Heroes and House this week, and am looking forward to seeing many other shows. And I've discovered HGTV, since I don't get DIY.
On the plus side, I'm trying to knit while I watch, so maybe I'll be more productive in one tiny area of my life.
In a similar vein, anyone care to weigh in on whether I should even bother to look at The Bionic Woman this week? Maybe one of you will watch for me and tell me what you think? Is it too much to hope for a Lindsay Wagner cameo? Maybe she could sell Jaime a Sleep Number bed or something.
1 comment:
Yah, I saw the preview for that but I'm not sold.
Post a Comment