Anyone besides A2 read my new profile description? Yes, I'm an official LIBRARIAN now, even if it's only part time. And SuperTarget is now only a fun place I go to shop, not a boring place I go to earn near-minimum wage.
I just finished my first day of "work" at the Garland Public Library, and now I'm off to drool over Matthew McConaughey and Matthew Fox in We Are Marshall. The supervisor at Garland knows I'm still waiting to hear about another (more desirable) job, but they're so desperate for people that I guess they'll keep me until I tell them otherwise.
Have yet to speak to my contact at XYZU, because he has outside reviewers visiting today and his phone goes straight to voicemail. Maybe he'll call after hours?
2 comments:
Cute pink blog!
I'm still waiting to hear the outcome!!! But in any case, congrats, my new LIBRARIAN friend! :)
Congratulations! I'm sad I won't get to see you often but happy you're following your dream. Change is good and new opportunities are exciting. You are loved and will be missed.
Post a Comment