Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Survey

Some of my readers have informed me that the right-hand sidebar information is gone now that I switched both to the "new" Blogger version and to this pink template. Anyone else care to weigh in and tell me what you see these days? If you're an "anonymous" poster, which is more than fine with me, sign your first initial so I know who you are :-)

BTW, I switched to the pink because I was kind of bored with the old template and it looked anemic on the display on my new laptop. Someday I may get the energy to design my own template instead of just copying from Blogger. Don't hold your breath, however.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Though I was one of the complainers, today everything is right where it should be and the problem appears to be solved. Welcom back---I missed you!
L.

Auntie K said...

Glad to hear things are back to normal. Gladder to hear you missed me :-)