I both love and hate my Monday schedule, which consists of working 12:30 to 9:00 pm. I hate getting home after 9 (after 10 during the summer) and then having to be up early the next morning.
On the other hand, I do like having the morning to go back to sleep or to run errands. Just when I think I've decided I want to keep or ditch the schedule for next semester, I start to second guess myself. I was ready to say "enough" today, but then I managed to visit Home Depot, Walmart, Target, McDonald's and Discount Tire all in one trip, without any line waiting and with little traffic, and I remembered why I like things the way they are.
1 comment:
That's a tough schedule. A 3 hr nap Sunday afternoon messed my sleep schedule all up. Trying to pretend I don't notice.
Post a Comment