Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday's Word

Friday's word is paint.

For example, "Behr paint is on sale at Home Depot, so I've been home twice today to paint different branded paint onto gypsum board so that I can have Home Depot color-match and thus buy my paint at a discount.


PS: For those who are interested, I'm planning to go with Behr's approximations of:

Benjamin Moore Windham Cream in the living room
Martha Stewart (Valspar) Coriander in the dining room and kitchen and probably office
Behr Timeless Lilac in the bedroom

2 comments:

the duchess said...

Cool colors. Oh, how I wish to paint. And install wood flooring. And new ceiling fans. And have a housekeeper. And a Jaguar.

Starrlett said...

oooo! love the colors.

i, too, found that the paint sale was well-timed. in the week since my mom got here, we have bought at least 30 gallons of paint. not including Kilz.

i wish i was exaggerating. that's how much bad color was in this house.

but i'm happy to report that the upstairs bathroom is now "garden wall" (grey/brown) instead of "shocking Kermit green." makes morning a little easier to face in there.