Monday, April 13, 2009

In My Defense

The house is a disaster, but I haven't been spending all my time sitting around eating bonbons. What little work I've done has mostly been outside. Here's the mower I bought to mow the "lawn" (to say "grass" would be a gross misstatement). The owner's manual fails to mention that it may take a phone call to dad to get the thing started!

5 comments:

Adam said...

A TORO lawn mower. Nice!

Jen said...

you may not be able to get it to work, but at least it's pretty. That's what really matter, right?

Auntie K said...

I only bought it because of its looks. Of course, it only looked this way until its first use.

Anonymous said...

Dear Adam,

Toro = employment

the duchess said...

What a shiney mower. You're so domestic. I just hire a guy to do it for me.