Here are some of the things growing in the back:

Don't know what this is but I like it very much.

A relative and neighbor of above.
The yard is full of wild violet. This picture doesn't do justice to its ubiquity.
Lilyturf? There are several varieties in the front and the back.

I have a hard time deciding what's grass, what's crabgrass, what's sedge grass, etc.

I know what these are!
If you're still awake and want to see an interesting back yard, take a look at Amy's yard.
4 comments:
Your first two pictures are Hostas. They are nice to have.
Impressive. Is it wrong to date a man just for free yard work? Haha...not that I'd do that or anything. ;o)
I thought they were Hostas, but I wasn't sure. Now that I look at the top picture, it's very obvious to me.
BTW, my iris are blooming. thanks!
Duchess, I've often thought about the possibility of dating a man for free cooking or prescriptions--hadn't thought about yard work!
Post a Comment